Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a distance that is so far away

ya.. we are a group of big family.. although we are sharing the same surname.. but no matter how.. we still have a distance.. the ways u guys talk are totally out of my interest.. perhaps I'm too sensitive? ur jokes are just full of satire.. i still couldn't accept it.. maybe one day i will used to it.. but not now.. i rather siting there and dun talk, listen to others.. yet u guys complaining that i seems to be action.. i just dun have the common topic wit u guys and the way we communicate are different.. i hate myself of being unfriendly, being the quiet one.. but wat to do? i cant find any that i can really talk with.. somehow i feel that talking wit u guys will only hurting myself.. damn sarcastic man..
oh well, dun go beyond my limit..

i tot the gathering will bring closer our relationship but it doesn't.. the gap is there..
and i dun wan to force myself from doing things that i dislike..

No comments: