Monday, August 22, 2011

Hallooo...

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Yea.. i know my last post was like for ages..
SO, just let the past be the past.. haha..

I am now studying in University of Strathclye, Scotland, UK..
What i would say is I enjoy my life here.. =D

My half day trip in West end, Glasgow!!!

This is my first time taking subway! Hmmm.. It's way too fast to get me dizzy @.@
But still, i prefer taking subway than KTM.. =p












"University of Glasgow"








KelvinGrove musuem


I love this organ very much..
But too bad the performance end when we reached.. :(





Look me in the eye >.<

It's perfect to have picnic in Botanic garden during summer!!!







Lastly, here is the place where satisfy my cravings for ice cream!! wohoo~








Oh my god! It's my long waited Chocolate mint ice cream!! Can i have another scoop of it??

1 comment:

Jon said...

Wow so enjoy ur life there!! Hehe =) Play hard n study hard ^^