Sunday, September 14, 2008

Disappointed..

haiz.. i argue wit my cousin jux cos of a DOG... yest, wen i open the gate, my cousin's dog run out.. (my house is join with their house) den my sis went out 2 find the dog.. so late d.. she go n find alone.. but she cant found it den called my youngest sis 2 told cousin them tat the dog went out d.. den everyone is busy finding the dog in the night.. guess wat.. my cousin scold my sis.. he blame her y din immediately told them when the dog went out.. excuse me.. v did k? y he can simply scold ppl? i damn angry wen my sis told me.. den i go 2 their house n trying 2 explain to his wife.. i say tat v r not purposely 2 let the dog out.. it went out itself.. n cant found the dog my sis immediately let them noe d.. noe wat she replied? NEVERMIND.. means she still blaming us? she said tat the dog follow her many years d not blaming us.. after hear she say so i go off.. after a while my cousin came 2 find me.. guess wat.. he scold me 'no big no small' so n find her wife.. i din even scold her.. i jux trying 2 explain 2 her u noe.. its ok.. den i say tat y u all blame us.. v immediately told u all d.. he has nothing 2 say.. den he say v r SELFISH!!! selfish? if v r selfish v won told them the dog went out.. if v r selfish, every time v won stop the dog from going out.. hello.. they have 4 dogs k? v have 2 care their dog? v busy wit their dog can d la? the dog so noisy u noe.. disturb me study n sometimes cant even sleep.. but v never complain bout their dog.. Now he say v r selfish? come on.. be rational k? damn over la.. at last u noe wat he said? he say now call ur dad come back la.. wat 4? v never scare at him k? v din do anything wrong k? he jux wan jaga his face onli.. he has no point 2 say d.. watever.. at least i saw the real image of them.. i hate them.. Jux cos of their dog den can simply scold at ppl? ya.. i think in their mind i m worst than a DOG.. i cried 4 the whole night.. mayb is the 1st time i feel so angry n hurt.. my parents never like tis scold me oso.. but he dare 2 scold me.. if is my wrong den i can accept it.. n i will apologize.. but now not my wrong!! haiz.. did u experience the feeling of everyone blaming on u? is really really bad.. tat's y i will so angry.. they jux like living in their world onli.. nvm la... i never ever wan 2 interrupt their world.. disappointed + getting hurt + angry + sad.. haiz.. i cant sleep keep thinking bout tat moment he scolded me unreasonable.. luckily my friends be there 4 me wen i sad.. they company me n try 2 consoling me.. i reli feel better wit their company.. thanks ya all my best friends.. i love u all very much.. :)

2day.. they found their dog d.. yea.. i din owe them anything d.. n won feel guilty.. if they really so love their dog den dun let the dog run here n there la.. if not the ppl kena blame is us.. so unlucky got tis kind of cousin.. the worst is stay beside them.. haiz.. tat hurt will never disappear..

1 comment:

Liying said...

Lol... pity u leh... forget bout it lah... as long as u didnt do anythg wrg... relatives r like tat... they would blame whoever they wan without thinking 1 lol... cheer up my dear!!!!