Thursday, September 4, 2008

Damn funny..

2day is a rainy day.. den i have 2 take taxi wit jocelyn n my cousin (eevon).. v saw a taxi pass by den jocelyn stop the taxi n ask 4 the price.. after tat joceln n my cousin get into the taxi d.. i 'm the last one get into the taxi.. dunno y.. i close the door so loud.. hehe.. mayb i m too energetic d o mayb i wanna fast fast get into the car.. hehe.. den i msg my frien who stand beside the car.. i ask him whether he heard i close the door.. noe wat he reply? he say everyone heard it.. the whole college.. really got so loud anot wor.. hehe.. n he was staring at me get into the car.. Omg.. really embarrassing.. hehe.. luckily i din look at them..

den after v reach station, i take out my touch n go.. v have 2 scan b4 go in.. den duno y my card cant function.. dun have tat "ti ti" sound.. i feel so weird den i put the card upside down.. but still the same.. after my cousin buy her ticket n she come across me.. i told her tat my card cant function.. guess wat? i took my student ID 4 scanning.. hehe.. sure la cannot.. me n cousin at there keeps laughing.. hehe.. i so blur la.. the funniest part is i put the card upside down without realising tat i take the wrong card.. hehe..

No comments: