Thursday, August 28, 2008

mummy's birthday..

happy birthday to my dearest mum.. i wish u 身体健康.. stay happy always and all the best in everything.. hehe..

o ya.. 2day is oso a blur blur day.. i 4get 2 bring my thumb drive.. having presentation 2day.. shit rite? cos wen i wake up n gonna switch on the light but who noe my house dun have electric.. haiz.. dun talk bout me 1st.. 2day qian 4get 2 bring her file 2 school.. n she msg me in the morning.. she said tat she like 4get bring her life 2 college.. hehe.. den i was like.. v having the same condition.. damn blur la.. n jocelyn 4get 2 bring her hp 2 college 2day.. hehe.. our disease is now getting serious..

ok la.. gonna rest d.. if not many pimples d.. good nite..

1 comment:

Jo said...

happy birthday to your mom as well~~

aiyo~~that day really blur 1 lor....especially u a~~
my 1 i get use to it ad lor~~