Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sad + angry + disappointed...

2day, tat "A" send me a msg tat make me damn angry n hate it..
"Pls tel ur friends dun treat my friends like shit jux cos of me.. pls.. if u dun 1 me 2 have frien.. den fine.. jux dun treat them like tis.. pls.. i beg u.." tis is wat he send..
wat he mean? my frien? his frien? my frien din do anything.. y he think tat everyone jux like him so sensitive? v NEVER treat his frien badly cos of him!!!!!! NEVER!! excuse me.. dun be so childish k? wat dun 1 u 2 have frien? haiz.. i really speechless.. his thinking jux like GAL.. its ok he send me tis.. guess wat.. he act emo 2day n purposely dun mix wit frien.. purposely sit alone.. jux 2 show he he has no friend.. i really cant tahan anymore.. haiz.. damn angry everytime saw his msg..

i put so many effort on chem n study many times d.. i really hope i can do it very well in the test.. but.. I CANT FINISH MY CHEM.. summore the last part tat i leave is essay which is 8 marks.. shit.. 8 marks gone.. not i duno do tat ques.. jux dun have enough time 2 do.. arghh.. damn angry.. haiz.. i really feel disappointed to myself.. every test oso cant finish at time.. haiz.. i must study hard d.. trial is coming..

No comments: