Sunday, November 22, 2009

i am the lucky gal.. =)

i guess u guys know wat i am going to blog rite.. hehe..
yea.. its my birthday celebration..
first of all, i would like to say thanks to everyone who had wish me.. =)
it is a memorable birthday for me.. hehe.. thanks for the celebration, thanks for the wishes and also thanks for the gift.. hehe.. i really appreciate it.. =)
actually i had started to celebrate my birthday since wednesday (18/11).. tat's mean i celebrated my birthday for 4 days.. thanks to all my dear budies.. for giving me an awesome birthday.. hehe..
on wednesday, we dined in The Garden's Italiannies to have our lunch as my birthday celebration.. =)








tadaa.. this is our group photo.. haha..
after lunch, we plan to go for a movie but at last we cancelled it due to the long queue.. as the plan had cancelled, we decided to go for window shopping.. yea.. gals' hobby.. =)
THANKS gals.. im very happy.. =)
will be continue ya.. stay tune.. =)

No comments: