Monday, December 15, 2008

No result.. pls..

haiyo guys.. dun remind me d la.. i dun 1 2 noe my result.. not dare 2 imagine how bad my result will be.. if can forever stay at tis moment so good rite? aizs.. but wat 2 do? life still hv 2 carry on.. tis few day i cant sleep well.. thinking bout my studies.. my result.. how will be my future? all tis stuff keeps propping out from my mind.. my god..
act not i dun dare 2 take my result.. jx the only uni i wish 2 go is monash.. i really nt interested in others uni.. n the only course i wan 2 take is pharmacy.. im nt interested wit other courses.. so.. as a conclusion.. i must go monash study pharmacy!! i must!! but guess wat.. the entry requirement is bloody high.. TER90 wei.. how can i enter wor? tell me wat should i do if monash dun 1 me? =( seriously.. i noe my standard.. i think i cant meet the monash's requirement.. the only thing i can do is pray hard.. i wish i m good luck enough 2 ngam nagm pass the requirement.. =.= .. my god, pls.. a chance for me 2 get wat i want.. pls pls.. i will be a very good student wan.. i swear.. lll (tis is my three finger).. sincerely hope i can enter monash..
okay la.. hope the god will help me la.. dun 1 remind myself bout the result d.. tata guys..

1 comment:

PuDpudLinG said...

haha..my dear,ALL THE BEST!!dun worry so much!!we'll see tml..nite~^^