Saturday, December 27, 2008

My christmas..

i went 2 nzx (niuzexiu) during Christmas.. the decoration really not bad.. too bad v went in the afternoon.. if v go at night, i think there will be very nice.. hehe.. but there seems like nothing 2 shop le.. the only thing tat attract me is the smell of coffee.. omg.. there got few coffee shops seem not bad de.. going 2 try if there is a chance.. hehe.. actually there are quite special la.. got many cute cute n weird weird stuff.. mai hiam be pai la.. =) i took some pic there.. i will upload next time since i'm so lazy now.. hehe..
guess wat.. i did many stupid things on tat day.. =.= i went 2 hawker centre 2 eat.. den my uncle ask me 2 order drink.. but i order from the person who jux pass by.. she stare at me and den walk away.. so xia sui rite? my god.. really have no face d la.. i'm sorry.. i tot she is the person who sell drinks.. =.= okay.. fine.. after that v went for shopping.. again.. i wanna ask the sale gal bout the price.. but i ask their customer.. =.= she duno how 2 answer me.. gosh.. what happen with me.. something wrong wit my eye d la.. so so so pai se laaa.... wo mou min le la.. =( n that sis and cousin keep laughing at me.. =.=

** sry guys.. i will upload my photo in my friendster.. view from there ya..

No comments: