Monday, December 1, 2008

Smiling moon =)

haiyo.. i miss the once a life time chance 2 c the smiling moon d la.. i cant found any moon la.. kek shi wo le la.. =.= .. always so unlucky 1.. aizs.. i purposely drag my cousin out 4 yam cha.. cos i wanna c the moon.. i wait n wait n wait.. but the moon didn't appear.. i think the cloud blocked the moon d.. sad la.. everyone told me tat they saw it.. but how come i couldn't see it laa... nvm.. at least i noe how it looks like.. hehe.. there are 2 star which represent the eye.. n the moon represent the smile.. so it become a smiling face.. =)
Guess wat.. for not 2 make me sad n disappointed.. my frien drew exactly how the smiling face looks like for me.. hehe.. n he took the photo of the moon 4 me too.. thanks ya my frien.. =) i do appreciate it..

No comments: