Thursday, March 19, 2009

the hardworking one. =)

hey hey.. me here.. =)

i super-hardworking nowadays.. im in the process of becoming nerd.. =.= i dun wan wei.. someone save me.. =.= everyday study and study and study.. cos every week got exam.. =( wth..

hor.. study really can drive me crazy.. but luckily there are some ppl save me from being crazy.. =)

my dear sis accompany me to study since she having test also.. i hate to study alone k? so boring plus i will fall asleep.. so ya.. v study study n talk talk.. =)

my super good frien call me n text me when i feel bored.. he makes me awake all the time.. just like my grandfather.. keep nagging.. beh tahan.. lalala.. hehe.. but really really thanks.. thanks for the consultation.. u saved me.. haha.. i cant find any such a good frien d.. =) (let u happy only.. =p dun perasan)

and of course my dear save me a lot.. =) =) but dun wan to tell the story.. hehe.. nanti dia perasan.. =p

thanks to my frien dint disturb me when they noe im studying.. =)

if u guys dun wan to be crazy.. pls stay away from qian.. especially after she ate sugar.. otherwise u can get any term tat will make u swt.. i really tak boleh tahan her.. she study till sot d.. wat she said is crazy ness from high concen to low concentration.. broadband.. multipurpose.. =.= she is the one drive me crazy wei.. hehe..

okay la okay la.. i must study d.. blogging very time consuming wei.. but is the place for me to release stress.. hehe.. bye bye dudes.. miss ya..

No comments: