Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A new hairstyle..

i went for haircut.. =) if u ask me how was the look? and my ans is i have no comment bout it.. hehe.. let's c how my frien comment bout it..

the 1st day went to class wit new hairstyle..
okay.. today a bit special.. nt wit my new hair but without my dear qian there.. =(
so by the time i reached class.. its like so quiet..
so i sit wit hui wen (lim) since she is also alone sitting there..
hui wen: eh, u cut ur hair o?
me: eh ya hor.. i oso forget i cut my hair d.. hehe.. (i really forget i cut my hair =.=)
hui wen: Let me comment on it..
erm.. looks better than eng hui wan.. den v started to laugh.. hehe.. (inside joke)

after the class started around 20min,
pay ying text me ' dear u dint come o?'
den i staring at her.. they (hui wen n pay ying) were shock.. and noe wat she said.. ' actually i wondering who the gal is' hehe.. they cant recognise me wei..

hui wen (lee): u looks 5 years youger o.. more like children d.. (and she repeat it many times d.. hehe..)

harhar.. most of the frien said that i look younger d.. =) i memang young wat =p
*post the photo next time ya..

1 comment:

eDwin said...

i wanna see d pic!