Monday, February 16, 2009

A painful day..

haiyoooo.. pity me la.. here pain there pain.. =(

Tis morning, went to have a cup of coffee with empty stomach.. so now having gastric.. =.= and i did know wat's the feeling of getting gastric.. hehe.. damn pain wei.. tak ada try tak tau.. sudah try baru tau.. hehe.. saya sudah takut la wei.. but im addicted with coffee ma.. wat to do.. =p

Then, tat imu staff was calling me.. ' u have to submit ur hepatitis b report and ielts registration slip by this fri' .. haiz.. know wat.. imu is the most ma fan wan.. wat oso need like ielts, muet, hepatitis b.. wth rite.. they its like too free d.. jux finding something to do.. =.= okay.. well, so i have to go for blood test lo.. gosh.. pain la k? stupid dum dum.. ask me to go for hepatitis test.. what for la.. really beh tahan.. so now.. my hand cant take too heavy stuff.. =( and who say its jux like red ant's bite.. hey the pain its like bite for so long and wont leave ur hand.. make me feel so uncomfortable now.. like my hand cacat-ed.. haiyooooooo...
but nvm la.. at least i done my hepatitis test.. =) =)

1 comment:

Jo said...

ya~i know the feeling!!
last time when my leg injured i oso took an injection...
so damn pain n it really took some time 2 recover...i can even lift up mu hand that time...the feeling so strange...