Monday, April 6, 2009

Chocolate..

harhar.. see see see.. i got chocolate to eat.. =) luckily my sis dint forget to buy me chocolate.. so happy o.. =) i love my sis so much.. haha.. dun jealous ppl.. =)

did u guys ate tis chocolate before? damn nice la.. its Ferrero black chocolate.. omg.. i love it so much.. but too bad there is only 24 pieces.. =( one for u, one for her, one for him, one for them, and den left no more.. =(

well, it taste good of course.. it is different with ferrero rocher.. it doesnt taste too bitter o too sweet.. and the packing quite nice oso.. hehe.. =) must try must try.. =)

Ferrero Rondnoir? (i'm not sure bout its name =.=)








har.. see.. im not the first one who eat it ha.. by the time she gave me ad left tis much.. =.=




* cousins.. ur turn to buy me chocolate ha.. hehe.. i m waiting for u to come bac.. =) i noe u guys will remember my chocolate n sugar.. =)
pity me la.. u guys can go for travelling.. but i have to stay at home.. everyday facing the BOOKSS.. =( okay.. fine.. i will try to love my book.. =)

2 comments:

Sharon -雪人 said...

haha
i ate b4 too
my bro brought for me for CNY from england
damn nice
but too little
la la la

FoReVeR SeCreT said...

ya ya.. nice hor.. i oso cant eat much.. =( so sad..