Thursday, April 23, 2009

the memories..

i miss my friendsss sooo much.. they will never be forgotten.. they had created a sweet memories in my life.. =) from primary school to high school to college to uni.. they lead me all along the way.. give me support.. give me lot of memorable moments.. give me a colourful life.. =) every single of them play an important role in my life.. =)


my primary school frien.. ( celebrating jin wei's bday)


s4.. =) 



college's bestie.. used to hang out together.. =)

the last day in sam.. G12.. n my dearest tutor.. love her very much.. =)


here.. my imu's frien.. =) (celebrating pay ying bday) =)

 
im so sorry if someone left out in the photo.. but doesnt mean tat i forget u guys.. just there are no much photo wit me.. im so sorry.. dun feel left out my dear frien.. xin yu and yuan teng - the bestie in secondary school.. n many many many..................................... i cant list out everyone here.. sorry ya.. but my friendss.. v will be keep in touch rite.. =) miss u guys very much.. really.. really.. =) =)


No comments: