Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Frankly speaking, i knew tat my blog had heen out of date.. hehe.. sorry ha my dear friends.. but i am here to give explanation.. hehe.. =)
reason is.. everytime when i wanna post something, but its ad quite late.. seriously i have no idea how i spend my time.. everyday its like lack of time.. i need more and more time la.. can donate a? o make the day longer? shit.. day dream again.. =.=

anyway.. actually currently im learning + working in a pharmacy shop.. ( tis was really a outdate news from me.. haha.. cos i ad work there for 3 weeks =p ) well.. basically, i went there just to learn something and spending my time.. at least i dint wasted my holiday rite since our plan to penang ad cancelled.. oh ya.. one more thing that u guys are concerning.. its about the salary.. FYI, i have no any income.. so pathetic rite.. =( its actually my uncle's frien shop.. i cant deny that the boss did a lot of teaching on me and seldom ordered me to help up.. so mayb its fair oso.. haha.. but since im so hardworking, surely i will help up when necessary.. =)
the only thing that i m nt satisfy wit is the not-so-generous boss (cant say he is selfish since he had taught me a lot) . know wat.. he went to pulau langkawi but never let me noe.. i get to know from the maid.. its fine actually.. wat drive me angry is that he bought chocolate for the maid and the worker but not me.. wth.. i really felt like screw him off la.. its not the matter of money la k? although im nt the worker there but im nt invisible oso k? =(
on the other hand.. im actually struggling with the hunger for chocolate.. as u guys noe, im a chocolate lover.. I WANT CHOCOLATE LAAAA!!!!! =(

end here? to be continue........ =)

No comments: