Sunday, June 28, 2009

The new stranger

out of a sudden i am afraid of this world.. it makes me feel insecure.. its likes u never know wat happen to the next.. even for the next second.. everything is soo unexpected and unpredictable..

recently, i keep on receiving the bad news.. although its not happened to me.. yet, they are ppl who had been play a role in my life, even just for a short while.. i just cant restrain myself from worry about them.. but, wat can i do? =( i cant make any changes but watching them sad.. =( pls.. i cant bear with the sadness.. i cant just watching them sad by doing nothing..
i dun wan to get bad news anymore.. i dun wan bad things happen to ppl around me.. i dun wan!!! i really cant take it!!!

pls.. the bad one, stay away from us..

** my friendss, really have to take good care of urself k? i hope i will only get good news from u guys.. and appreciate ur life.. enjoy ur life as u can and left no regret..

No comments: