Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The very 1st time in my life..

i went 4 clubbing yest.. yea.. u r rite.. dun suspect.. is clubbing.. haha.. plus.. it is free.. a great chance 4 me 2 go.. i have no reason 2 reject it rite.. haha.. come on.. i going 2 reach 18 d wei.. i m big gal d.. =) u noe wat.. i went 4 clubbing cos my mood not good.. n it reli cheer me up.. so it is a good place 2 go.. haha.. wen i step into the club.. the music make me feel like dancing.. i have no idea how 2 dance.. but jux dance.. who care?! the most important thing is i enjoy it.. haha.. but.... good thing will never stay long.. my dear friends are going 2 leave me.. v dance 4 a while onli.. =( nvm la.. next time surely gt chance 1.. act no need 2 dance oso can feel the excited-ness d.. cos is my 1st time 2 go clubbing.. haha.. dun worry guys (especially 2 my dear).. i noe how 2 control myself.. trust me.. i jux drink a bit bit n jux dance a bit bit onli.. hehe.. yea.. i will addicted wit it but i noe there is a limit 4 me.. hehe.. so no worries dear.. =) o ya.. n i noe many friends there.. my frien keeps introduce leng chai 4 me.. hehe.. not bad la.. still can noe leng chai.. haha.. but.. i should say sry 2 a person.. cos i promise him wanna dance wit him d but i dint.. im sry.. =( not i heartless.. i reli wanna dance wit u all but my leg damn pain.. tat high heel fault.. nvm.. owe u all 1st.. i will pay back if there is a chance 2 do so.. haha..

yea.. finish my clubbing story d.. wanna 2 noe how was the prom nite? well i jux can say.. it is lame.. =.= but.. it worth.. cos can meet my classmate n my lecturer.. =) n i love them.. mayb tis is the last time i can hug them n give them the best wishes..

o ya.. i have 2 make smtg rite.. ppl who go clubbing is not bad k? but if someone wanna say me bad.. i cant do anything oso.. the most important thing is i enjoy my life.. i dun think i should explain 2 u.. ur thinking is out of my control.. everyone have their own life style.. so pls.. never ever interrupt my life.. i'm sry.. perhaps i had make u disappointed.. i'm not as perfect as u think.. but its me.. n i reli duno wat's the reason u being so angry o mayb sad.. so sry if i m hurting u.. i reli dun 1 bother about it.. n i reli hate a sentence tat u gave me.. ' wat u did in club.. its not only hurt my eye!..' wth.. clubbing is not a bad thing k.. jx 2 experience.. aizs.. watever la.. lazy 2 argue wit u.. dun 1 spoil my mood.. as i said.. ur thinking is out of my control..

yest i had experienced so many 1st time in my life.. haha.. 1st time went 4 prom nite.. 1st time went 4 clubbing.. =) i'm so happy.. =) =) =) ladies n gentleman.. pls help me 2 keep it as a secret lo.. thanks.. =)

No comments: