Thursday, January 1, 2009

01-01-2009

Happy New Year 2009.. =) forget all the sad stories and welcoming the new ones.. =)
Its a new life for everyone..
Of course.. a new life for me too.. I'm wondering how my future will be.. but for sure.. i will try my best to make it more n more n more fantastic.. it must be full with happiness.. hehe.. hope so la..
For the past.. i had tried, learnt and experienced many things.. And this way to improve myself..
i m holding the moment that i spent with my family and my friends.. the moment when i was sad.. the moment when i was happy.. and also the moment when i was confused.. they did assist me along the journey in 2008.. =) Thus, i will never regret to have 2008.. the year tat contains lots n lots n lots of memories.. i appreciated it.. =) thanks to my friends and family who gave me a sweet sweet year.. =) =) bye bye 2008..

No comments: