Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dying

i'm tired!!!! Pls.. show me something that is 'for sure'..


There are so many questions proping out from my mind.. but no one of them i able to solve it.. wth rite.. i hate myself for being like this.. i have no more energy to wait and wait and wait.. the situation dont allowed me to do so.. what should i do now??? why everythings seem so complicated?? Aaaaa............... the feeling of hating myself.. haiz.. gonna crazy soon.. =( =( =( i tot i m alrite.. but i m not.. aizs.. how? how? how? not in the mood.. leave me alone..................

2 comments:

Sharon -雪人 said...

hey girl
wats wrong with u ne??
haha...must b bcoz of holidays
so u got more time to think more
and spend time with ur self
and when tat happens
u will think things negatively
and will start feeling down and even sometimes hating urself...

i can't do much for u
but i can say tat i went through tis problem b4
and it was hard

but no matter wat...don forget u got frens and a great family behind u
so...try to be happy k?
laugh more and try to forget about the bad memories k

take care

FoReVeR SeCreT said...

=( =( =(
headache bout my studies.. aizs.. u r rite gal.. its too free for me to think this n that.. i hate tat.. n i scare of it d.. so everyday i will trying to do smtg.. for not remind me anything.. =) and to avoid me being alone.. hehe.. erm.. i oso will remind myself to be happy de.. =)
thanks gal.. i will be fine.. u r my best frien.. forever.. =) muackss..